Stuck at home? Why not make a fun, easy infused snack to stay busy. Making these cupcakes is a great way to have some fun, and eat delicious desserts while you are at home binge watching your favorite TV shows! Check out my Infused Vanilla Cupcakes with Nutella Hazelnut Buttercream!
24 cupcakes @ 8.3mg THC/ cupcake
1 Full Package of Vanilla Cake & Baking Mix (Trader Joes)
2 large eggs
1 stick of infused melted butter
(½) cup (JeffThe420Chef light-tasting canna-butter, softened is okay) (One stick is equal to 2 of mine from my butter mold. Each Half was 50mg of THC)
1 cup of cold milk (I used Oatly original oat milk)
Large cupcake cups
1 cup unsalted melted canna-butter
1 cup Nutella (The small size jar used was about 1 cup)
1 cup powdered sugar
1 Tbsp heavy whipping cream
Hazelnut Border - 1 cup hazelnuts 150g, toasted, skinned, and chopped
1. Preheat the oven to 4000F. Place large cupcake cups into the cupcake pan. Lightly grease bottom and sides of cupcake shells.
2. Mix: Combine eggs, light tasting melted canna-butter, and milk in a medium bowl. Add mix. Whisk together until the batter is smooth.
3. Portion batter mix ⅔ full into large cupcake cups.
4. Bake for 14-16 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes and remove from the cupcake pan.
1. Place butter and Nutella into a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment. Beat on med-high until fully combined.
2. Reduce speed to low and add icing sugar 1/2 cup at a time. Increase mixer speed between each addition to fully incorporate.
3. Add cream and whip on med-high for 3-5mins.
1. Allow cupcakes to cool for 10-15 min or until no longer warm.
2. Add Buttercream to the top of the cupcake, and smooth.
3. OPTIONAL: top with chopped hazelnuts
For Proper dosing please use the THC/ CBD calculator:
The 420 Gourmet By JeffThe420Chef: