- 2 frozen pie shells (9 inch)
- 1 stick regular unsalted butter (I prefer grass fed)
- ½ stick Jeff’s Cream Canna-Butter
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- ¼ cup water
- ½ cup cane sugar
- ½ cup packed brown sugar
- 4 Honey Crisp apples - peeled, cored and sliced
- 4 Granny Smith Apples - peeled, cored and sliced
- Caramel Drizzle: 10 chewy caramels + 1 teaspoon of butter
HOW TO MAKE IT
1. Thaw Pie shells
2. Preheat oven to 340ºF
3. Melt regular unsalted butter in a sauce pan
4. Add flour to butter and stir until creamy and smooth
5. Add water, cane sugar and brown sugar and stir until smooth and it starts to bubble.
6. Remove from heat and let sit for 5 mins
7. Add CannaButter and stir as it cools
8. Place apples in 1 thawed pie shell
9. Using a sharp knife, lay the other pie shell on a cutting board and cut it into 8 equal strips
10. Lay the strips over the apple and across the pie shell to form a lattice
11. Gently pour the CannaButter Sugar mix into and over the lattice making sure to fill the holes in the lattice. Be careful:
DO NOT LET IT OVERFLOW or you will have a huge mess in your oven!
12. Place pie on foil covered cookie sheet so any drips wont make a mess in you oven
13. Place in oven and bake for 1 hour or until golden brown.
14. Remove and let cool for at least 30 mins.
*Click on the THC/CBD Calculator to figure out the approximate dose of THC per serving.