Celebrate Easter with an infused holiday classic! Bud Bunnies will have you hopping around elevating your holiday experience....
Makes 12 BudBunnies
What you Need
You'll need a Mini-Bunny mold pan (Wilton makes one)
• 1 stick + 2 tablespoons melted JeffThe420Chef "Light Tasting"
CannaButter (10 TBSP butter when melted)
• 1 1/2 cups Cane sugar
• 3/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon Cacao powder
• 1/4 rounded teaspoon sea salt
• 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
• 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
• 2 large eggs, cold
• 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
• 1/3 cup chopped pecans (optional)
For Chocolate Coating
• 8 oz Melting Chocolate - Dark or Milk Chocolate
• 4 oz Melting Chocolate - White or pre-colored as desired
• Paramount crystals
• Food Coloring (if desired)
• Parchment paper
1. Preheat oven to 325º.
2. Spray the Bunny molds with non-stick cooking spray.
3. Combine melted Cannabutter, sugar, cacao powder and salt
4. Add vanilla to eggs and whisk well.
5. Blend egg mixture with Cannabutter mixture until thick and smooth
6. Add flour slowly and stir until fully combined. Mix will be thick.
7. Add Pecans and mix until evenly distributed
8. Using a teaspoon, drop 1 heaping teaspoon into each Bunny mold.
9. Bake 25-30 minutes.
10. Remove from oven and cool completely.
TO COAT and DECORATE
1. Add 4 oz of the melting chocolate and a pinch of Paramount Crystals to a glass bowl.
2. Microwave on high for :20 seconds
3. Remove from Microwave and with a silicone
spatula quickly stir the chocolate as it starts to
4. Place in microwave for another :20 seconds.
5. Remove and quickly mix again until melted and
smooth (you made an additional :10-:20
depending on the chocolate & your microwave)
6. Using a toothpick, hold each BudBunny and
using the spatula, drip melted chocolate onto
bunny to coat.
7. Hint: TO SMOOTH CHOCOLATE, tap the wrist
of the hand holding the coated Bud Bunny
so excess chocolate drips off backinto the bowl.
8. Place coated BudBunnies on parchment paper
9. To add color chocolate accents, follow steps
1-5 and melt the white or colored chocolate with
a pinch of paramount crystals. Add food coloring if desired.
10. Place melted chocolate in decorating bag (or just a plastic baggie)
11.Use the thinnest decorating nozzle OR Poke a small hole in the corner of the bag and decorate to
your hearts content.
*Click on the THC/CBD Calculator link to figure out the approximate dose of THC per serving.