Number of servings: 12 side salads / 6 entrées
Preparation time: 30 minutes
For the salad:
-2 bunches kale
-1 cup mixed color cherry tomatoes, halved (about ½ pint)
- ½ cup red onions, thinly sliced into half moons
- ½ cup jicama, peeled and cubed (about ¼
- 1 large can mandarin oranges, drained
- 2 avocados, sliced
- 1 tablespoon canna-oil + 1 tablespoon of sesame oil
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ cup hemp seed
- Pomegranate seeds
For the dressing:
- 1 cup orange juice (no pulp)
- ½ cup mango, pureed
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon canna–oil + 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- ¼ teaspoon dry mustard
- pinch cayenne pepper
- ½ teaspoon curry powder
1.Slice kale leaves off the stems and chop. Add the tomatoes, onion, jicama, and
mandarin supremes, and toss.
2.Slice avocado into a separate bowl (put the pit in bowl to keep the avocado from turning
3.Drizzle the avocado with 2 tablespoons of canna–sesame oil mixture.
4.Add the avocado (remove the pit now) to the salad, sprinkle with salt and hemp seeds (and
pomegranate seeds, if using).
5.Whisk together salad dressing ingredients. Drizzle the dressing over the salad and toss.
6.Sprinkle with additional hemp seeds, and serve.
Approximate THC per Serving*
10%: 2.5 milligrams / 5 milligrams
15%: 3.8 milligrams / 7.6 milligrams
20%: 5 milligrams / 10 milligrams
*Click on the THC/CBD Calculator to figure out the approximate dose of THC per serving.
*Approximate dose per serving is based on infusing 5 grams of cured/dried/decarbed
cannabis into 5 ounces of oil.