Hummus is a great snack anytime, and super simple to make. This delicious and zesty canna-avocado hummus was developed by JeffThe420Chef to be especially beneficial to women suffering from PMS. In addition to being loaded with magnesium (your best friend when it’s that time of the month), the delicious fusion of hummus and avocado is made with a special canna-oil infused with the Sativa dominant, CBD rich cannabis strain called Harlequin. Not only will the Sativa characteristics of Harlequin lift your spirits but the 5:2 ration of CBD:THC is purported by several women that I cook for to alleviate the pain of PMS.
Approximate *dosage per serving: Based on Harlequin strain used and tested: CBD 14%/THC 5%
Number of servings: (30) 2 tablespoon servings
Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- 2 cups canned chickpeas (15-ounce can)
- 1 Avocado, ripe
- ½ cup tahini
- ¼ cup Canna-olive or avocado oil (for recipe visit JeffThe420Chef.com)
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon sweet paprika
- Juice of 1 medium lemon
- ½ teaspoon lemon zest
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2-3 tablespoons parsley (for garnish)
1. Drain Chickpeas over measuring cup and reserve liquid.
2. Peel and cube avocado
3. Place chickpeas, avocado, tahini, canna-oil, garlic, cumin, paprika, lemon juice, lemon zest, and
half of the reserved chickpea liquid into a food processor. Pulse to puree.
4. Slowly add in more chickpea liquid until smooth.
5. Add salt and pepper to taste.
6. Garnish with cannabis leaf and voilà!
*Potency of the flower or “bud” you use may vary. To figure out the dosage of the particular strain you are using, use the free THC/CBD Calculator