Number of servings: 8
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
- ½ stick grass fed butter, softened (I prefer Kerrygold)
- 2 medium sized potatoes
- ½ white onion, diced
- 1 clove garlic, minced fine
- 2 Tablespoons all purpose flour
- 6 cups whole milk
- ½ large red bell pepper, diced
- 1 (15oz) can sweet summer corn
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 2 Tablespoons “Light Tasting” Canna-butter, (recipe on JeffThe420chef.com)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 Tablespoon freshly ground black pepper
1. In a large soup pot, sauted onions and potatoes in butter until onions are lightly
2. Add garlic and sauté for another minute
3. Add flour to coat.
4. Slowly add milk, mixing slowly to incorporate
5. Add bell pepper, corn and heavy cream. Bring to a slow simmer.
6. Add in Cannabutter and salt and pepper.
7. Let simmer for 30 minutes and voíla!