Jeff’s Chocolate Espresso Canna-Cupcakes
Updated: Jan 27
Number of servings: 12
Preparation Time: 20 minutes
Bake time: 18-20 minutes
APPROXIMATE THC PER SERVING*
10-*15mg per serving
1 cup all-purpose flour
½ teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoons baking soda
½ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
½ cup Cane Sugar
½ cup Brown Sugar
1 stick grass fed butter, melted
½ cup hot coffee
½ cup milk
3 egg yolks
1 teaspoon almond extract
1 tin Kiva Terra Espresso Beans
1 16 oz. bar dark chocolate or 50g Kiva Espresso Dark Chocolate bar *(+5mg per serving)
½ cup bittersweet chocolate chips
½ pint heavy whipping cream
1. Preheat oven to 340°F.
2. Grind 12 Terra Espresso Coffee beans
3. In a large mixing bowl, sift together dry ingredients.
4. Add melted CannaButter, coffee and milk and mix at medium speed for 2 minutes. Add eggs, almond extract and ground Terra Espresso beans. Beat 2 more minutes.
5. Pour into paper lined muffin tins pans (3/4 full).
6. Bake for 20-22 Mins
Ganache Icing & Coffee Bean Crumble
1. Coarsely Grind chocolate bar and chocolate chips and set aside in a large glass bowl
2. In a small saucepan, heat whipping cream and stir constantly until edges start to bubble
3. Pour hot cream over chocolate through a strainer and stir until ganache is dark, silky and smooth.
4. Refrigerate for 1 hour to thicken a bit
5. Invert cupcake and dip top into ganache. Set aside.
6. For coffee bean crumble, place 12 Terra Espresso Beans into food processor and pulse until desired coarseness.
7. Sprinkle ½ teaspoon over each cupcake
*Make sure to use my THC | CBD Calculator to properly dose all your creations properly! Do it yourself, Do it right!